FORREST YOGA GROUP CLASSES
In English. Wednesdays 9.15-10.45 am, YogaYvonne, Naarden
Intimate group classes with a maximum of 10 people allow you to experience all the benefits of Forrest Yoga and personal attention with hands-on assists. Forrest Yoga is a powerful healing practice with a strong emphasis on physical, mental, and emotional healing. It builds flexibility, intelligence and strength while helping deepen the relationship with your authentic self. Expect to flow, sweat and connect with uplifting asana, pranayama and meditation.
Suitable for all levels, including absolute beginners. If you have any injuries, please let the teacher know before the class. If you are unsure if the class is suitable for you, contact me prior to booking. The classes are taught in English, you can ask questions in Dutch as well.
Each class starts with intent, followed by breath work, asana (including unique Forrest Yoga core strengthening work) and ends off with reflection & meditation.
When: Starting 6 June 2018 every Wednesday from 9.15 - 10.45 am
Where: YogaYvonne, Lambertus Hortensiuslaan 13E, 1412 GV Naarden (5 minutes walk from the train station Naarden-Bussum).
Your investment in feeling fabulous: Single lesson 15 Euro; 5-lesson card 65 Euro, valid 4 months.
What to bring: Water. An open mind and a positive attitude. All Forrest Yoga "toys" provided - mat, block, strap, roll.
Booking is required to secure your spot. If you prefer to pay by a bank transfer, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Refund & Cancellation Policy: No refunds; cancellations 24 hours prior to class per email.
Want to know about upcoming Forrest Yoga classes, workshops and retreats? Enter your detail below and be the first to know.
1. ARRIVE at least 10 minutes prior to class - so you give yourself enough time to be able to settle in. Rushing in at the last minute or arriving late is not conducive to the state of mind that we are hoping to arrive at. In Forrest Yoga, we set an Intent at the very beginning of class - this is the crux of the class and gives meaning and focus to the practice. Arriving last minute or late will also negatively impact the intent experience of other students.
2. Bring An open mind and a positive attitude + a mat (if you prefer to use your own), a bottle of water to drink, a small towel for sweat. We will provide mat, block, strap, roll.
3. Do not wear colognes or perfumes as some students are sensitive to smells - especially in a practice where we are learning to breathe deeply.
4. Please be conscious of your own body odor - a quick shower before arriving helps and so does fresh, clean yoga clothes.
5. When in the yoga room, please respect the SILENCE that others might want to enjoy before and after the class.